1. Cut the turkey into 5cm/2 inch long strips if necessary, and put into a glass dish.
2. Mix together the oil, wine, garlic, shallots and herbs and pour over the turkey.
3. Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into 2.5cm/1 inch pieces and add to the mixture, season with salt and pepper, and mix together.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Strain the turkey from the marinade, reserve all the liquid.
6. Heat a large frying pan, add half the turkey and stir-fry for about 4-6 minutes until cooked, remove and cook the second batch. Return the turkey to the pan, add the marinade, artichokes and tomatoes and cook together for 2-3 minutes.
7. Turn into a bowl and allow to cool.
8. Serve on a bed of leaves and scatter over the olives, if using. Alternatively garnish with some shredded basil leaves, if available.