1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Place a non-stick baking sheet upside down in the oven.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently sauté the turkey meatballs until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and place on a plate.
3. Add a touch more oil to the pan and cook the asparagus until it takes on a little colour, then spoon onto the plate with the meatballs.
4. Unroll the pastry, place on a floured board and roll even thinner – the thinner the better. Don’t worry too much about the shape. Prick well, then place the pastry onto the warmed baking sheet.
5. Place the hollandaise sauce into a bowl and add the potatoes and onions. Mix well and season with pepper (it should have enough salt).
6. Pile the hollandaise mixture onto the rolled pastry base, keeping it 2-3 cm from the edge. Dot over the turkey meatballs, arrange the asparagus neatly over the top, then bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the pastry is nicely browned and cooked.
Copyright Phil Vickery