1. Place the turkey mince, shallots, garlic, ginger, Chinese five spice powder and parsley in a food processor and blitz to a fine paste, season with salt and pepper.
2. Remove from the processor and place in a bowl, add half the beaten egg and mix well.
3. Meanwhile, remove the pastry from the packet and unroll carefully. Keep covered with a clean cloth. Cut the pastry into 12cm/4 3/4 inch wide by 33cm/13 1/2 inch in length strips.
4. Egg a 2cm/3/4 inch strip either side and then place a spoonful of the turkey mixture on the top corner of one strip of filo pastry. Spread the turkey mixture into a triangle shape about 5cm/2 inch in length. Spread out a touch then carefully fold the triangle over onto itself, so the mixture is folded inside the triangle.
5. Repeat the folding process up the strip of pastry until you end up with half a triangle left. Brush this completely with beaten egg and fold over.
6. Seal the edges, gently flatten the filo triangle to expel any excess air.
7. Then place carefully on a tray covered with cling film, dusted with a little flour to stop them sticking.
8. Chill until needed. They will freeze well, if covered with two layers of cling film.
9. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok, no more than two thirds full.
10. Fry in the hot oil, three at a time, no more, as the heat will decrease rapidly and the filos will not crisp up. Transfer to a baking sheet, sprinkle with a little sea salt and keep hot in the oven, until you have fried all the filos.
11. Drain well on kitchen paper and serve with sweet chilli sauce or lightly pickled peppers.