1. Cut each turkey steak into two or three pieces.
2. Put the turkey pieces into a shallow dish with 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lemon rind, coriander, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Lightly toss turkey in the marinating ingredients. Cover and chill for 4 hours, or overnight.
3. Part-boil potatoes for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, drain potatoes and cut into half crossways.
4. Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a large shallow pan; add the onion and fry briskly for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the potatoes and continue cooking for a further 2 minutes. Spoon the drained onion and potatoes into a large shallow ovenproof dish.
5. Drain turkey pieces from their marinade. Add the turkey to the hot fat remaining in the pan, and fry until lightly golden on all sides.
6. Add the turkey to the onion and potatoes, together with the cheese, olives and limes. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and spoon over the turkey marinade.
7. Bake at 190Â°C / 375Â°F /Gas Mark 5 for 35 minutes.
8. Serve piping hot with char-grilled peppers and a salad.