1. If necessary, tie the turkey joint with fine string. Mix the crushed garlic with all the spices then spread over the joint. Leave for at least 15 minutes for the flavours to develop.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and brown the turkey joint on all sides. Remove, then add the onion to the pan and gently sautÃ© for 5 minutes or until softened (add a little extra oil if onions are sticking to the pan).
3. Add the cinnamon sticks to the pan with the tomatoes and chick peas and place the turkey joint on top.
4. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer gently for 30 minutes. Add the prunes and apricots to the pan and continue to cook for a further 30-40 minutes or until the turkey is thoroughly cooked.
5. Discard string from the turkey and remove the cinnamon sticks. Arrange the turkey on top of the couscous and spoon the chickpea mixture round the joint and garnish with coriander.