1. Heat a large non-stick frying pan until quite hot and brown turkey
by dry frying for five minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Add the oil, 2tbsp water, onion garlic and chopped pepper to pan
cook on a medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, paprika and rice. Stir well then pour in stock or water and season.
4. Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover, stir in browned turkey and peas. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes,string occasionally. The paella should be should be slighlty moist and creamy. Serve immediately with a crispy green salad and warm crusty French bread.