1. Preheat oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
2. Mix turkey with cranberry relish or sauce, cheese, onions, parsley, soy sauce and cream.
3. Season lightly.
4. Cut sheets of filo pastry into squares about 15cm / 6inch.
5. Lay three squares on top of each other brushing lightly in between with butter. Keep rest of filo covered to prevent it drying out.
6. Place a spoonful of filling in the centre and draw up the filo into a money-bag, pinching the edges together well.
7. Place on a non-stick baking sheet, brushing the sides and tops with more butter. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 mins until golden brown.
Makes 8 - 12