1. Toss diced turkey in seasoned flour and reserve.
2. Heat oil then gently sautÃ© the onion, garlic, chillies and ginger for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the Madras curry powder and continue to sautÃ© for 3 more minutes.
3. Add turkey to the pan, and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the turkey is sealed.
4. Gradually stir in stock and then the coconut milk. Bring to boil still stirring then cover with a lid. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Slice the bananas and add to the pan with lemon juice and cook for a further 5 minutes or until turkey is tender.
6. Stir in yogurt and heat through for 3 minutes then serve garnished with zested lemon rind and sliced chilli.