British Turkey Awards 2012
The prestigious British Turkey Awards took place on 27th September 2012 at The Savoy.
Below are the winners by category:
- Best Meal Solution: Asda Chilli Burgers
- Best Innovative Product: Morrisons Hand Prepared Turkey Wellington
- Best Catering Product: Lincs Turkeys Lincolnshire Free Range Thigh Roll
- Best Ready-to-eat Product: Bernard Matthews Farms Coronation Turkey Breast Chunks
- Best Christmas Convenience Product: Jamie Oliver's "My Tastiest Turkey Box"
(Highly commended: Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Free Range Bronze Turkey Breast Joint with Pork, Bramley Apple and Shallot Stuffing)
- Best Christmas Traditional Product: Asda Basted Whole Turkey
- Best Christmas Premium Product: Jimmy's Farm Turkey
- British Turkey & Peppadew Best Blogger Recipe of the Year: Marie Rayner, The English Kitchen – Parmesan Crusted Turkey Steaks with a Tomato and Peppadew Relish
- British Turkey Student Chef of the Year:
Starter course: Thai style turkey kofta, turkey crackling, green papaya salad, honey yogurt & deep-fried tortellini – Antonia Morosi and Laura Hogger from Westminster Kingsway Catering College, London
Main course: Stuffed and rolled turkey breast served with a honey parsnip puree and a turkey quail scotch egg – Kathryn Bash, Colchester Institute, Essex
- Retailer of the Year: Asda
Alternatively, view the Winners Gallery online.
Alternatively, view the Awards Gallery online.
Click here to view the Awards Criteria
Click here for information about our Student Chef Competition